Please note this session is now full.
Join us on Wednesday, September 26th, as we dive into self-service analytics with this two-part Masterclass.
We believe that the people who know the data should be empowered to ask the questions. These Citizen Data Scientists need data access and self-service capabilities to transform their organizations into data-driven industry leaders.
In this Masterclass, we will navigate the basic concepts, technical landscape & terminology to begin exploring the data-driven, visual analytics-led business transformation and its value.
Join us in the afternoon for a hands-on workshop, where our experts will demonstrate how Data Discovery and Visual Analytics are changing the game. Learn how to connect to data, blend, prep, and visualize using the powerful combo of Tableau Prep and Desktop!
Tableau Visual Analytics Masterclass
• The evolution of the Information Management discipline from the weekly report to Big Data, Self-Service Analytics & Data Visualization solutions available today
• The business case for the ‘data-driven enterprise’ & how to assess the opportunities for data-driven transformation in your organization
• Concepts underpinning data-driven business enablement; Integration, Data Management, Data Visualization and Analytics
• The current Technology Landscape and a roadmap of what lies ahead
• Self-Serve Data Prep & Visualization powered by Tableau Software
• Real-world success stories and Use Cases
• Hands-on workshop using Tableau to go from data to insight
9 AM - 12 pm
1 pm - 4 pm
Wednesday, September 26th, 2018
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
NAIT Campus Nexen Theatre - MAIN Y Y240
11720 102 St NW,
Edmonton, AB T5G 3K4
Light breakfast & lunch will be provided for this complimentary event.